2020 The 2nd International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan, August 15-17, 2020
Aims and Scope
With success of the International Conference on Design, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (DMEE) held at Bali Island, Indonesia last year, the 2nd DMEE will be held in Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan, from 15th to 17th August, 2020. The main theme of the conference is to gather the world class experts both from academic and industry in a common platform to discuss the issues and accomplishments in the fields of Design, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. DMEE 2020 is a specially designed to serve as a bridge between researchers from academia and industry enhanced by its well organized scientific sessions, plenary lectures, poster presentations. Also facilitates better understanding about the technological developments and scientific advancements across the world by simultaneously equating with the pace of science, technology and business areas in related areas.
Topics of Interest
- Actuator Systems
- Coatings and Surface Modification
- Contact Mechanics
- Cutting/ Forming/ Grinding/ Polishing
- Computer and AI Applications in Power Industry
- Control Science and Control Engineering
- Fuel Cells and Renewable Energy Systems
- Electric Vehicle Technologies
Mechanical Control and Automation Engineering
- Mechanical Dynamics
- Precision Machinery
- Precision Manufacturing and Measurement
- Manufacturing and Production Processes
- Basic Mechanics
- Hydromechanics/Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanics of Explosion
- Oscillation and Wave
Know more, please visit call for papers
DMEE 2020 solicits papers in the following three categories:
- Long papers: technical papers reporting original research or survey papers
- Short papers: papers reporting promising work-in-progress, system descriptions, position papers on controversial issues, or survey papers providing a synthesis of some current research trends
- Extended abstracts of recently published work in a relevant journal or top-tier conference
Regular research papers should be at most 10 pages (including references, figures, and tables). Short papers should be between 6 and 8 pages. Extended abstracts should be at most 2 pages and should reference the originally published work.
Submissions will be blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to scope of the conference, originality, significance, and clarity.
Accepted long and short papers will be published into the conference proceedings, which will be online and indexed by Scopus & EI Compendex.
Some excellent papers will be recommended to be published in International Journal, which will be indexed by Scopus (since 2016), CNKI, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.
- Manuscripts submission deadline: February 29 , 2020
- First view notification: Before March 10, 2020
- Acceptance/Rejection Notification: March 20, 2020
- Registration Deadline: April 10, 2020
- Camera-ready deadline: April 30, 2020
- Conference dates: August 15 - 17, 2020